-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

neuropsychowhat?


I know this is annoying. Didn't know if Germany would get jealous because I said hi to Romania in the last post, so here you go, hello Germany. This appears to be a general site link, not a specific post, so that means the latest post seen at page opening wasn't counted specifically, but that was what I linked in particular around that time. This is pertinent since I rarely link out to social medias any more.







I've been told that people go "Oh, I know her, I've read her stuff" when I come up in convo. To this day I'm amazed that Pinky blog is more popular than my Lexx fan blog. I don't know how to feel about that, so I just walk away for the hundredth time and let it drop out of my head.

The cavity fix yesterday went well. One interesting thing that happened during the fix was I could tell my nervousness was up a bit since gabapentin tapering, forgot what that used to be like. Numb shot went on the old trigeminal neuralgia side, and the nervousness calmed right down after that, first time that's ever happened during many years of being a nervous wreck, so it was like seeing a direct correlation between that nerve affecting general mood behavior now that I've been on gabapentin long enough to feel the difference in real nerve pain and real time mood. I've spent my entire adult life without that validation while we've been untangling physical injury pain from a genuine mood diagnosis. I got so relaxed after being numbed that I felt like I could ignore the dentist and take a nap while he worked, something that's never happened before in my life during any medical procedure. And once I was in that calm state, nothing bothered me at all. Since I've been in flat effect Jacky mode again, I'm thinking this Jacky taking over thing is serious. I was so detached, it was glorious. Incidentally, the hygienist there had to come over to me and comment on the personality change, said it was the first time she hasnt seen me wracked with tension.

Lol, I just noticed that last post published weird with a 'read more' thingy. I've never done that on purpose. No idea how I even did it.

Anyway, very surprised there isn't a big fibro backfire in my neck and jaw, as well, usually have a horrible day or two after holding a fixed position for an hour like that. Interesting... Kinda lending more credence to the neuropsychoimmunology thing. 

Oh, I set a jump break on that post. Not a clue how, unless it happened while I was working on phone from the couch and it slipped and I probably hit the screen grabbing it. *** Ta-da! I fixed it.

I'm back at the eye clinic for my yearly, now that I've gone a couple weeks past the visit checking for infection and winding up with allergy eye drops. Sitting in the car reading some more on consciousness densities. Thinking I might go back to plastic frames if I need a new pair.

~~~~~~~~~

The eye doctor that I've known for years also commented on my personality change. That's two unrelated validations from professionals who've known me for years. See, I can't tell from the inside how I look on the outside. No matter the mode I'm in, I'm pretty oblivious to how I think people perceive me, thank you autism spectrum. So apparently Jacky is rightfully irked at having been squashed down so hard by Pinky for so long. Years.

And I am getting new glasses. Jacky hates these. And then I came home and whacked my hair off because Walmart had a 3 hour wait line.

Had more stuff but I'm gonna hop off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment