-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, June 28, 2020

coasting through 2020


Another dream last night, very different. A child was kidnapped/taken by a young father with militant ties, and I (whoever I was) reported insider tech information specifically on his gun, and because of that, authorities were able to locate him and get the child back. People died on both sides over it. The tech was tiny, like a very small disk of a sort, and I saw the father remove it from his ear and lay it in a tiny plate or groove on the gun, which I think was an AK-rifle of some kind. I have no idea why any of that happened or what it meant, but the cop that took him down was killed, and then came to me and reported the operation was a success and the child was recovered. That part was very strange because he was dead but the one who reported to me.

Rumor hit Twitter yesterday that Canada is planning a financial blackout starting on July 2 (I saw that tweet happen and retweeted), and this morning that was shared in an intel drop elsewhere. The thought is perhaps GESARA will be tested in Canada before the U.S. The main U.S. date I keep seeing is July 6, but nothing specific that I'm understanding except that is the 120 day start date.

You know the whole statue thing is a false flag, right.


Just a reminder that this is the direction the left has been headed for a very long time. Know what you defend and support before you staunchly launch an ambush at me.


That I root for the white hats working on putting a stop to that doesn't make me a cultist. That is narrative-speak. 

I've been bringing up being in line for the brain chip for years, particularly forecasting remote psychological tweaking and nightly downloads and updates. I'm going to ask now- Will brain tech be the new designer drug? Will human autonomy and sovereignty be over? Will biotech be the new face mask, as it were? Something to think about.







No comments:

Post a Comment