-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, June 4, 2020

random pop in



Not sure what's up, maybe the new blogger view thing messed up my columns. (We had until June 1st to convert over, which I already had.) My entire right column is coming up underneath in the footer tonight, no idea how long that's been happening. Also had to go back a few posts and fix several youtubes.

😑 I hate blog updates. Going through the whole xanga move was horrible, trying to work with wordpress was horrible, tumblr was ok but my laptop just crawled pulling it up, finally settling for blogger was just me giving in.

And here we are. Updates.

I'm afraid to even go look at my other blogs. I'm going to close my laptop after I write this and watch TV and eat pudding.

Well, preview is coming up looking normal. 😐 Dare I hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment