-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, June 21, 2020

loving



So yeah, I made a dumb tweet (yes, as in 'not intelligent' because I lacked the slightest bit of info) to the wrong person and I'm still getting roughly one or two notifications every ten seconds since last night like someone turned on a "get her" machine (I got screenshots of long lists of people being tagged to jump in), and most of it was so ignorant that I just sat there cracking up. I'd say at least 85% of them didn't even understand what I was saying.


If their lives are that empty, or the sleeper triggers that obvious, or their level of understanding truly that low in the human common denominator realm, sure, let them wear themselves out. I was busy and barely even looked at twitter the rest of the day, like usual. Eventually decided to just mute all of it so it won't wear out my phone when I pop a link into my feed.


The really interesting part was that a couple trolls I did answer completely disappeared off the grid when I brought up cabal banking and child sex trafficking. I guess that was over their heads. Orange man bad and stuff. That or I nailed it and they didn't wanna tangle any more.

If you know me, you guessed it. Here comes another euphoric episode. My happy zone. I never had happy zones before I cleaned off all the chronic meds they had me on for years. I'm floating around feeling mmm and that's when I wind up starting trubbas, so I got busy working today and got a lot done. I'm in one of my love everybody moods. Hugs to the very likely continuing ongoing notifications that I can no longer see, I guess I really hit a sore spot to warrant that level of attention. In my world, attention is pure love (thank you, childhood). I love you guys, too. The human race is so quirky. Wait, is that racism? Loving a race?

No comments:

Post a Comment