-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, March 31, 2022

dark night of the Pinky soul

"My soul is a tattered shred on a crusty plain in a very long night." -emotional consorts 



The tumblr I had this on is gone, but it's still pinned. It's funny how wiped off Google search my name is, but you add pinky to that and you can still get to stuff I deleted ages ago.




I'm sad and I'm crazy and I filled up the internet.




Interesting this wound up side by side. Literally listening to that playlist this morning while I cry again.






Lyrics - Mi Amor (translated)

Tell me that you love, that life is beautiful, that this world is crazy
And no matter what happens, I'll stay yours until the end.
 
Oh to life to death, mi amor, jplacque tout
Tell me you care and the others don't care.
Kiss me in Vienna, Harlem or Siena, take me everywhere
Tell me that you control, that our lives Semmel that I am your all
 
Oh, make me change my decor again. I'm mad, mad, mad.
Of these problems as me, you're crazy
 
Oh, make me change my decor again. I'm mad, mad, mad.
Of these problems as me, you're crazy
 
Look me in the eye, don't play this game, but come on.
Look me in the eye, don't play this game, but come on.
 
Tell me that you love, that life is beautiful, that this world is crazy
And no matter what happens, I'll stay yours until the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment