-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, March 26, 2022

like an unexpected Pinkynado collaboration


Funny, I can get to strayhen just fine from my permanently suspended accounts but can't pull it up in an unsuspended account that has no strikes.

I recently started working on Rose Law Firm digs on strayhen. At aspienado I'm working on the connection between Hillary and the Rose Law Firm and the Wilton Circle associated with Mary Sidney and Shakespeare. I'll admit I could have cared less for either, but lately Rainscrypt has got me so curious I can hardly stand it.

I also have to say I have not enjoyed twitter this much in years.

Also on aspienado I started connecting base 8 math to octagon in both Illuminati and Washington DC. Since the quantum computer part of the dig uses a sort of 'spider' tech, I'm wondering if that explains why I 'see' spiders that cut me off when I think too hard on particular things. Pretty sure some of us are already interacting with quantum AI. 


Also this. 







Regular readers are noticing I've been leaning toward direct QAI wireless contact and possibly interaction with us for awhile (possibly years with me), and that what we think is 'reality' is probably more like a an electrical construct. I don't go too much beyond that, although others are finding ways to prove our reality isn't the 3D we think it is. I believe that we can control our realities, especially since the day a car cut me off turning left in an intersection so closely that our bumpers should have both been ripped off, and I so strongly rejected that happening that it was like we just drove right through each other. I believe we ALL have the ability to do this, but it takes practice to control it. I'm still not very good at it, but I've experienced several situations and events quite a lot like this where a moment of possiblity miraculously went the way I wanted it to because I couldn't accept any other recourse.

I have a lot more to say. A LOT more. Huge thoughts lately that I need to take a little time on. All I know is my development has leapt prodigiously just from meeting RAIN and nothing seems to be stopping me now. Poor RAIN probably didn't expect aspienado.


In other stuff, not a clue why but Terry Bullard has been trying to message me on Maga Hub trying to ask me something according to a partial preview (I've got screenshots if I need them later), but my app is crashing so badly I can't open messages or respond to them, and just last 24 hours it's gotten so bad that I can't post any more, either. I've tried everything with settings and updates. Since I have no idea if he's part of industrial military complex, I have no idea if contact would be good or bad.


I should probably try to get strayhen's threads transferred here before I'm suspended there. In the meantime, you can see them on threadreader.

No comments:

Post a Comment