-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Intel Sources

I've had this 👇 in the right side column for about a week now, but  since I don't have column links set to show up on mobiile (there is a 'view web version' option on mobile that some readers may not notice), I'm putting it into a post so it will show up a little more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm seeing a number of outlinks to an intel source post that is no longer there. If you aren't sure how to keep up with some of the intel sourcing I get, you can go to these two websites and look around.

Dinar Chronicles / Intel

Opration Disclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment