-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Lexx, like Schrodinger's cat, perhaps

click pic for meme
original meme found at imgur

I decided on a small 'chicken-fried' pork cutlet for breakfast and got so intent on analytics that I scorched it pretty good and now I'm crunching through charcoal. #dedication

I cut off my Lexxperience Google analytic tracking last March by removing the property ID from the blog, so I have no analytics at all for the last 7 full months now on anything Lexx. I decided today (Tuesday) to do a run-through back to January 1st 2017 and see how stats look overall for the 3 years and 2 1/2 months before I cut it off. This is only google analytics, no cross streaming the laughable internal blogger stats or the globe tracker stats. You can see my fan blog gets really steady traffic even though I update very rarely, maybe 2-3 times a year.



Switching from daily to monthly better shows what time of year in which years got higher traffic. You can see where I took the tracking ID out because it flatlines.


For those of you who like reading analytics, here are the basics at a glance. You can see my 'numbers' are in large part new readers that keep finding my fan blog.



That blog was been visited by 110 countries during that time, which is difficult to screenshot, but here comes a big shoutout to all of you. I know most of you will never see this, but it's here anyway. You rock.


The visits include 1,856 cities. This map stops at 504. The top ten cities are from 5 countries, including the U.S., France, Australia, UK, and Russia. I don't know how this compares to the globe tracker, they may measure differently.


Quick look at popular pages. The / means main page address. Zev/Xev wins all. The rest is or possibly isn't surprising. (Remember, the season 5 thing was an April Fool's joke from a fan going viral into imdb, it's not real.) 



I can't really get an accurate most popular pages view because the landing pages are sometimes recorded with unique identifiers. Facebook encryption is the worst for screwing analytics.



Search referrals also show up as unique identifier page hits for some reason.



And the encryption on those can get just as ridiculous.



Quick disclaimer. I never see IPs because I don't pay for tracking, point blank. I could care less about IPs. I don't care where you actually live. Getting a city name is plenty. In the past I was able to use IPs to geolocate beyond proxies, and if that didn't work, I was able to use the tech and provider pings (every IP will multi-ping) and sometimes nailed down literal coords and then went straight to Bing maps, Google street view, and from there to realty listings to see floor plans. It was a fun toy on a personal blog, NOT the fan blog, but no, I haven't done that in a couple of years now. Learn how to use your incognito surfing, guys. 👍

Anyway.

Someone please explain to me what "Lexx is dead" means.

Have a great day, guys. Thanx for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment