-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

look up autonomy synonyms, perhaps

 


Technocracy blocking patriots talking about freedom of speech


Ha, Google analytics, you rascal, just got confirmation that you are cutting out 89% of a particular traffic. You dawg.

On the other hand, I'm very pleased that I don't need to preach about using your proxies. πŸ‘ You guys know I'm all about the autonomy behind the freedom to stealth lurk. Still... πŸ˜‰ And to be fair, Google was keeping the autonomy, it was a blogger fail that Google analytics confirmed.

But you guys know I relish looking up realty listings. I love maps, I love 'traveling' through my laptop, I love seeing new things and new places, and I learn loads about the world looking stuff up. Thank you, mysterious reader.

Yeah, still don't have a hard tracker installed. I know, I was thinking about it last summer, decided I'd rather keep flying blind. I don't need to see people's back yards. Or golf courses...

In case that got new readers' attentions, yes, you'd be surprised what people can see about you tracking around the webs if you aren't using your proxies. For the love of (insert cherished love here), do NOT walk out of a phone store and instantly plug into the webs without hitting your settings first. I've literally seen that in trackers. I've seen people parked by libraries and schools and literally on military bases and at hospitals and colleges (and sometimes in big corporate structures at work, those label themselves on maps) popping in and I wanna shake 'em. Use your stealth.

Oops, sorry, got preachy. 

But, you know, that time in 2017 (example link, not confirmed if correct one) I literally caught street view of which side of the luxury resort/spa in high end Los Angeles when I had trackers. The only thing missing was what floor they were on. I can't see that stuff any more. Oh, and that other time in 2017 when I caught the France thing. I was in a quandary back then and almost stopped blogging.

Oh, ha πŸ˜‚ forgot about this one from 2016.

Written late yesterday afternoon. Skip if you hate anything stats.

I think my favorite thing about statcounter is that it'll totally believe everything about you is in another country, including your hardware and software equipment and hosting and user service, and then blandly point blank say incoming from this city and state in the U.S. that is completely unrelated to Mountain View Google, Facebook, or any other massive bot referral masking system, and then I know the user manually adjusted the IP to look out of country. If everything about the IP is too matchy, that's a mask. A normal person with the usual stuff can ping up to 5 IP locations hitting a page because everything your system uses from hard drive to wifi IDs with its own ping, and out of country using almost anything chrome or google and especially a translator pings through Mountain View, and then Facebook has a couple main locations that I know is FB routing the ping before I even see referral address. Anyway, I waited a few weeks to see if this would happen again, because one day they got a little Pinky happy and I didn't wanna scare them off, but I guess not.

So here's what happened. They thought they were masking, but their corporate network pinged and I was able to easily look up that corporate HQ street address and phone number in the heart of Orange County, so this whole "I'm from Canada" thing is stupid. Also, it kind of looks like they might have bids out to national defense gigs, among other things, so basically I think I'm looking at players covering a hacking organization with a security front.

God knows why I even got that traffic, but I was heavily playing around with clickbaiting back then, so I guess they bit the worm. At any rate, I stopped tracking and telling a long time ago. I think I terrified everyone I knew in areal life and they stopped interacting with me much (I'm also friend blocked). I have never to my knowledge actually doxxed anyone, although I have been doxxed myself (by a friend who blocked me *cough*), so I totally know what that feels like. I would never dream of doing that to anyone. But trackers have been educational, I've learned on the side how to spot fake resident spam callers, literally have a street listing in a real neighborhood posing as an old person kind of stuff. You guys would probably freak out a little if you knew how saturated our residential areas are with stuff like that.

You guys don't see me jumping up every other sentence to do something. I know, what is up with this blabby week? Well, my thumb was stuck. Got that cortisone shot and now I'm catching up after taking a month kind of off. I can do chores faster again now without the pain, yay, and typing is fun again, and pretty soon I'll be back in minecraft.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twitter is still being a scoundrel. Last night anons started noticing we couldn't retweet anything. Today I've got bans on me again. Pinky isn't banned, incredulously. I think Pinky account is highest risk for removal, honestly.



Facebook started cracking down on me again this week, so I slacked off.

Oh, too funny. Forgot about that one. When a person says they are using your platform to espouse their own content to the masses so they won't have to publicly out themselves and risk their own backlash, it's probably time to assess the platform.


My partner in freedom of speech crime. 😘


Imagine literally being cut off from being able to reweet AT ALL. You guys not living on the edge would probably snowflake out about it.

Click to know your meme, guys. This is real. Yeah, I know, feels like we're living in cartoonland.


Welp, I've gotta a buncha stuff done around my house while this was sitting open. 

Here, put something relaxing up on your big screen while you go make more popcorn balls.


No comments:

Post a Comment