-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, October 11, 2020

roger that

 








Seeing possible evidence of possible recon across my blogs possibly being turned in to federal investigation. One blog in particular was very thoroughly checked out possibly by a 3 letter agency.

I've been pretty open on medias about politics this year.

There is one person who knows the crossover from my real life to my blogs / medias life.

The common keyword in the things popping up in stats is 'psychologist'.

I'm on break from checking in. I'm not a threat of harm to anyone. I'm not at all feeling suicidal. I'm seeing many other people establishing these personal facts, as well.

I've shared here and there how hard teams have been trying to break into my discord account, with proof. I don't think that is related to this recent spree through my stats. I have also shared that I was doxxed a few months ago by someone threatening to publish things about me. I don't think that is related to this recent spree.

Just putting this out there. If my media accounts and/or blogs go dormant, that is not by my choice.

Meanwhile, the war is getting hotter. We're being reminded that martial law will probably be in force before Halloween and up through the election.


Whatever happens, white hats have the servers, and they are recording everything.


Ask yourselves why this stuff isn't on the 'news'. It's verifiable.

Dunno how long this vid will stay up before it is removed. I'm not the only one obsessed with digging up truth. Anyone trying to suppress truth is either a tool or a bad person.



Anyone trying to stop me from publicly sharing, especially being on record about what I've learned about child trafficking rescues, needs to rethink their priorities, and possibly being a controlled sleeper tool.


No comments:

Post a Comment