-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Pinkyween 2020


Burned everything I cooked all week because I've been so busy writing. I like my sweet potato fries a little crunchy, but blackened and hard as a rock... 😬 not so much. Guess that's one way to cut calories.

Also wanted to use up some blackstrap molasses, so I baked it into cookies like old world gingersnaps. Scott says they're too stout for him and spit them out, even dipped in icing. I told him he'd never make it in an old German family. Some of us didn't grow up on store bought junk and really appreciate a good cookie when we get hold of one.

That time I used a triangle to invoke a rune. If you saw what I did there, give your own self a cookie.

clicks to the start



No comments:

Post a Comment