-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, October 19, 2020

hallelujah


The dreams last night were unending ops of so many kinds, lot of ducking in and out and stalkery fieldwork stuff. 

If brain simulations are to word arrangements what field ops are to coded number patterns, is life experience in this density really about nerve stimuli?

I have a Juan O'Savin headache. 😂

Perhaps, as my back yard photo shows, it's about how rain dampens light glow to more beautiful colors while the chilly air makes coffee feel more cozy.

Yeah, that. I think that will be my Monday. After all, I'm on birthday countdown. I can have whatever I want. 

Right now I'm cuddling on the couch in a fuzzy blanket with the deck door slid open thinking this is so much better than a tent. All the hard years dissolve into this moment. It's all good.

I think the biggest mystery was 👉Sean-Juan👈, our voice in the wilderness, showing up to decry the most obvious of the misinterpretations before being vanished again.

Remember that the tizzy is the show. Getting wrapped up in that distracts us from focusing. We're supposed to be eating popcorn.

Funny story, I've lost two more pounds this last week eating popcorn balls, for real. Very filling. Try it.

I wonder if the Trump texts are comms. You know what about comms? Chill. Eat some popcorn. The comms aren't for everyone.





Don't get lost in a forest of trees, guys.



Digital soldiers.


No comments:

Post a Comment