-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

pinky fight

I agree

We're fighting over the blog again. Pinky is screaming at me to pinky this place up, I said only on scheduled publish. I'm dodging lightning and writing something important in between unplugging the tech. (A word counting app told me I wrote over 3000 words today. 10-26-20) Go to tumblr if you want crazy fan Tom luv.



If anyone is still coming around that knew the Benny C days, here you go, have a cookie.




Wo, that was a joke but Harrison actually showed up in the Benny C trail on the old pinky blog, dang. O_O Ha, that's funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment