-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

bcuz taquitos

 

Running out to get my yearly mammogram done
Stay on that, guys.
πŸ’

I'm going to try not to hate winter scarves this year. I'm so done with covering my face up out there.


Last night during Tucker.

Bored. Tired of the mantras on the news. Time to play with filters.








Actually more in a Harley mood. Hang on.

That may have been a mistake. Judge gently. These are all sequential filter after filter saves. I tried every which way to prep it for cartoon and the integrity just wouldn't hold.












I think I'll use this as a wallpaper on my phone. I've had the same wallpaper since summer 2019. Feel free to grab it.


There, how's this.


May put this on my lock screen.



Here we go.



I can't tell their nerf and marshmallow guns apart. But that last shot leads us into today.

K, I'm dying. πŸ˜‚ Apparently just lifted a meme created for a kinda naughty Tucker review vid from last year. Listening to it, really interesting how things have progressed to this year. Probably NSFW if you click over. I love Tucker. πŸ’•



All this phone screen updating, blasted back to last year's blog while my dad was dying and I was starting to deal head on with coming out about being dissociated (not just yapping on blogs but real life dealing), *wo*, I never checked this before. I was shut down for months in a tar pit not even checking, had no idea I was getting traffic there. Really, no idea. Wonder wtf happened last Halloween for that kind of spike. I'm too lazy to go look around.



Anyway, that Gotham phase had completely taken over my phone from summer 2019 until last night, so maybe I'm starting to move past all that enough now to get the delayed processing going. I hadn't really thought of that blog being visible, it's like I just cut it off from myself moving to this one, but apparently the last 30 days it's gotten a little busy, and I'm noticing this because all my blogs are showing the same kinds of spikes.


And that is not really unusual, depending on what I'm tweeting about or even linking over and then people migrate around my other blogs, but usually it shows up as a small number of readers hanging out reading a whole blog or something, like I touched on something personal and it's share time, brain to brain, in the dead of a sleepless night or something. But this time is different. That little out of the way UNlinkedtotheworld blog just got eyes on from 13 countries over the last week, and the only thing I can timestamp that to in a coherent way is the Sublime reviewing I'm doing over here on this blog.

I normally post the reviews straight to SyfyDesigns.com and link to medias from there, so I generally don't get that traffic on my personal blogs and therefore don't see the turnout like I would here. I have review content across blogs with very low numbers. However, since SyfyDesigns was down for maintenance, I went ahead and linked back to this blog, and it's looking like people from all over the world went on a profile alltheblogs spree checking me out.

Hi. πŸ‘‹

Back to reality. Since I got my bewbies so smashed up in the mammogram, I stopped for ice cream. It was yum. Tonight is homemade chicken taquitos.

AND, dang I thought I was done with that movie but holy Sublime, Batman, I dragged out a notebook and pen after I got home today and spent a half hour outlining QUESTIONS I STILL HAVE BECAUSE THAT MOVIE IS SO CRAZY. Time to ask what the hell Rayven has to do with Mandingo NOT showing up, plus 4 pages of scribbled notes. So sometime this week, I'll be going there. I can't help it. You guys watching me dancing daintily around the obvious, time to rip some bandages off. And I started a comparative eye study because Tom's eyes are so fun in different light settings. I had an obsession with marbles as a kid, eye studies come close to that for me for some reason. Sorry, aspienado is weird, but there you go. #autist That'll likely be a separate post.

All of you guys who are super tense about politics, this is how you chill, ok? Just chill. Be nice to your bodies and let those crazy brain chemicals relax. Being upset all the time is hard on your immune system. There are studies on that. Masks won't save you. Your immune system is what saves you. Be cognizant of getting enough protein and staying hydrated and eat natural foods with vitamins in them. (Cereal out of a box doesn't count.) Get outside and move around, breathe some fresh air without masks when no one's around. Stop fearing. That's a mind game. Control. You wouldn't dream of doing that to your pets, so be nice to yourself and think about being healthy, ok? Just wearing a mask doesn't equal health. At all. And if they worked, people who wear masks everywhere wouldn't be getting sick at all, would they? But they still are. Use your brain.

I gotta get some music going while I start the taquitos. 4 days till my birthday! Laterz. 

Here we go, short playlist from last year's delayed processing.




Those of you wanting a little more gristle, this was really good. As I wrote on twitter- "If citizen journalism can find all this, that means official mainstream medias posing as news are complicit in covering this up." You guys know that all the vids disappearing off my posts are already backed up in my hard drive, right. If technocracy doesn't want you to know stuff, start asking WHY.


No comments:

Post a Comment