-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, July 22, 2021

taking each other's bait

 


So this was a real thing, got another phone call today, didn't pick up, they left a voice mail, different place around town this time from the last ten who called, BUT actually look-uppable because they stated the business name and whatdayknow, it was literally their web address as well right down to the 'agency'. 



Which immediately didn't impress me because it was obviously either a quick hack job with poor mobile support and literally no links out to real services or published examples, or they just really don't have a clue how to make a website. Maybe all of that. I mean, a person could slap that tiny amount of info up in about 3 minutes flat if they did know what they were doing, like being really good at making cover sites for scams or something.




But I got a street address to play with, huzzah, so my long boring day in a way too thick surgical dressing on my recently sliced open hand suddenly got more exciting. Note- This says "call us" and doesn't have the same phone number that just called me...



And you know what an unmatchy phone number means. That's right! 😀 It means I go on the hunt because fake phone numbers are so prolific in my life.


Karamel? 😗 That site was super broken or something, didn't go anywhere, who knows if it was even related. The internet is so full of fake crossover crap leading to dead ends that most of it is useless, unless you are of the notion that all that fakery is Alice through mirrors kind of stuff, which I discovered once was freaky real when webmii in France crossed into trucker school in the U.S. with the same phone number on both official sites.



Ok, let's skip to the address, I'm bored with the phone number already. Wait, a literary agency uses a mailbox service street address in its official website? 




Ok, that was interesting. What else can we find at that street address? Maybe someone else's business logo or something. Nothing like not realizing your business is tangled up with two other businesses in search already. Not a terribly bright publisher, perhaps.





Wait, what's this? 😮 A real client, perhaps? On possibly an older website that doesn't yet look official? Same address, though, so they've had a mailbox at that place for awhile, at least. There is also a notary named Fay connected to the mailbox street address.




Oh, nevermind, false alarm. Must've been a test site or something. Or a hack site selling books that weren't theirs, perhaps. One can only guess at these things. The Burning Girls book is real, though, easy to find that on legit sites.



Another other business entanglement. Doesn't anyone use legit street addresses in Beverly Hills? I'm starting to think I might need to check that mailboxes site out a little bit more.



Noice! Verr purty. I think I found Fay.




And her doggie.




Time to hit the streets for some down and dirty recon.





That was surprisingly more underwhelming than I expected, and I was already expecting fairly low. But when I finger drove around the neighborhood, I ran into other surprising businesses.



Closer look.



Like a one stop chop shop.



At that point, I was extremely fed up with that giant bandage, so I dropped the recon and rebandaged my surgical wound with a much simpler gauze pad. Already healing fast, yay!

So you guys remember my challenge, right? Hang on, lemme grab that.

Ok, here you go, that clicks out if you need to go back and catch up.



I had written this- 
Stats are my aspie train obsession, and I really don't need to go back to that level of stalker games. I guess I'm mildly pointing out that if you aren't who you say you are, I could conceivably still find you and see if someone in your areas would be interested in checking out whether you are really legit for me. Wouldn't that be a fun game to play... I could Easter egg the results across random blogs...

Now, I have no idea if today's caller saw that challenge or not, but the game has begun! 

My surgeon would probably croak if she saw me using my hand this much already.

I'm 3 hours into this cool documentary, like how much of our old architecture all over the world is literally set up as giant capacitors for free energy and ever since world pop was taken down in the 1800s (seriously check out those city photos all over the world with no population, super creepy, our entire world has gone through some kind of massive amnesia event), we have been really dumbed down into rockheads living consumer frenzied debtor lives and doing what we're told.



No comments:

Post a Comment