-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, July 19, 2021

sore thumb

It's still on!!! 😀 When I stop aspirin and vitamins isn't that crucial for this kind of surgery, so yay!!! I'm so ready to get this done, been a little over 2 years since this problem with my thumb started, and I kept having to reschedule the surgery. Have already had at least 3 steroid shots over that time. It has hurt constantly this entire time, but whadayado.

So I probably won't be online at all for at least 2 days, probably longer depending on recovery and how I do with pain med. I don't do pain meds well. Trying to use my hand will increase the need for pain treatment. I've got a TV marathon in mind to keep my mind off. Getting my house deep cleaned today, getting my nibblies stored up ahead, going on vacation, lol.

I found this in 'ocean wallpaper desktop' search, it's on my screen. Click the pic to go download it yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment