-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, July 5, 2021

the state of my nation

 

The coolest thing about this little laptop is that I can lay down and still use it. 😂 We dragged the old one out yesterday, and that thing feels like it weighs 20 pounds. I let my grand-nephew create singleplayer minecraft worlds during our Fourth party.

I didn't tell anyone I've been in full fibro flare all week and still pulled this off without resorting to pain meds or nerve pills. No gabapentin, no anti inflammatories, no extra xanax. I've had hardcore charley horses snaking around my ribs all over my back and my chest wall locked up so tight I couldn't take a deep breath, but I sailed through this so easily compared to past flares. My sisters both mentioned how much vitamin D and things like coQ10 and other quinine sources have greatly reduced other problems for them, as well.

I noticed that flare was different this time and very weirdly started out of the blue while I was on the event monitor, and I couldn't help wondering if having 2 phones and a CPAP within 5-10 feet of me was a bit of 5G overkill. My old phone is still 4G, but we're on a 5G router, and I'm pretty sure the monitor "handset" (phone) was 5G. I've had many flu shots over the years, and we all know how sick I got in the past to the point of nearly complete immobility for a couple of years, so the sourced research I keep running into about 5G complicity in activating the graphene oxide nanoparticle adjuvant in vaccines seems pretty legit. I've said for years I feel sicker around tech and have to log off, turn off, and walk away continually. The research I've seen goes back to 2017, and it's looking like it could go back much further.

Urgent Announcement: COVID-19 is caused by Graphene Oxide introduced by several ways into the body - ORWELL CITY


That alone can easily explain why I've been crawling back from such a big systems crash since 2008. I'm documented saying it felt like I was dying and making a plan to get off all my meds and form a health care team because I saw no other way to save my life. I went into a deep research bender like no other and literally crawled back from nerve fail happening all over my body.

And this last year's most remarkable change is the way simply adding vitamin D and coQ10 (doctor ordered and monitored) has continued my years of recovery into even better health now. I still struggle a bit with some depression and fibro, but I've been handling stuff very well physically and emotionally that I wasn't able to handle for well over a decade. Vitamin D and quinine sources are vital in beating the immune crashing that comes with graphene oxide nanoparticles winding up in our bodies from what is looking now like a variety of sources, and people not discovering this yet and going down hard after covid vaccines are suffering from weird inflammations, autoimmune disorders, and scary nerve fails now. I can empathize. I've spent years coming back from all that already.

On the side, my phone keeps hovering near the edge of a critical storage crash cliff, and I'm doing some really deep digging trying to find out what is using up the other half of the 64GB that it's not letting me see. I can't believe a whole 30GB would be systems ops, right. So I finally found this deep dark folder with over 5000 random images of my face while I was using my phone going back to the day I bought it.... Yes, they're all dated. And it's not something easily deleted, mostly because it doesn't show up in the first place to be deleted. But I did find a way! That and a few other things not on the normal beaten awareness path, and I was able to knock half a gig off. Still, that was only half a gig. My entire gallery is only 12GB, systems is 10, apps take up 11, so that is 33, right. "Other" seems to contain a duplicate of a couple of my photos folders, but otherwise isn't substantive enough to fill up what's still missing from the rest of the 64GB. I seem to be unable to find about 20GB of puportedly used system in there, and that is me being generous and allowing for my phone to hide another 10GB from me.

I spent nearly two hours (again) deleting apps, clearing out junk, deleting over a thousand personal files and the duplicates I found, and disabling some of the systems apps that I never use, and those two hours of work came up to half a gig being freed up. So whatever this 'critical storage' alert is, it's not me.

While I was doing all that, I made the decision to walk away from social medias again, going to leave everything hanging, deleted apps left and right, not going to make any more new accounts, and I canceled nitro on discord. I'm tired, I'm done, I need a vacation.

And then after that I dropped out of fellowships on two of my elvenar worlds and I'm going to once a day play on one of the two that are left. Imma stick to blogging because that's my thang, and if I get bored I'll do some reviewing. Like I say, you guys are big kids, you've had me blabbing for years about waking up and sourced digs and stuff, go find more. You have the tools and the talent, guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment