-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, July 18, 2021

that nagging feeling you get

 



Yep, had Pimpy figured out already after he kept contacting me and bugging me to buy bitcoin. Screenshot clicks to link.


PinkFeldspar pimpy mentions from last January

PinkFeldspar pimpy black pilled and how I wound up involved

PinkFeldspar bitcoin posts, lotta info

PinkFeldspar "itty bitty coin crash" my own bitcoin crash parody post


So yeah, there you go, "Manchurian candidate" literally had my phone number getting hold of me on whatsapp. The really annoying part was how super focused on aggressively pushing bitcoin he was without regard to anything else at all going on that was so much more important, especially after bitcoin reveals started coming out. I really liked pimpy but that went amazingly south.


I keep winding up involved in things...


No comments:

Post a Comment