-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, July 1, 2021

free energy reveal

Leaving little love notes around the house for your husband to find, like you do 

 Got that puzzle done!



In case you've never seen yucca fleurs.



Facebook has finally found a way to trap me and hold me against my will.




Legit my new granddaughter foreshadowing her wise old woman look someday.


Srsly, that wisdom just jumped off the screen right at ya, didn't it? 😂 Imagine a husband in her future getting this face at him, his knees'll buckle and he'll say "Yes, ma'am". 

When her mama was just born she locked the biggest stink eye you ever saw on a baby right at me. I think she has successfully cloned her attitude now on the next generation. Run for your lives, this is the legendary Van Helsing you all keep hearing about.

May have just outed my YabloVH. I always tell people it's Van Halen. 

Rats, I'm not incognito anymore... 🤔 

Oh, well. No one's paying attention anyway. 😉

Watch another big stat swoop happen now. Bets on countries, place your bets right here, as they say.

That's right, I was a vampire hunter in a past life. Pretty sure we're not surprised by now. They wanted me dedded but I keep sneaking back in. 

My entire blog history just quietly clicked and made total sense to about five of you. 





I started this several days ago and left it dangling. My life has already moved way on. Big weekend coming up, you know the drill. I'm busy *yadayada* watching a kid after summer school is out *yadayada* actually working on a list of review stuffs in between thangs *yadayada* keep your groceries stocked and your gas tanks topped off *etcetc*.

We got a free energy reveal today that really should be going viral all over the globe, but you know how it goes, unless you're paying attention, it all slides by like it's not even real.




We love watching it on sci-fi, and we could be having this in real life, but everyone is too busy, too distracted, and too disillusioned to stand up and demand it. You guys realize how many of us are actually good people in this big country, right, and we could literally all just stand up and literally demand anything we want. Literally. There aren't that many cabal minions compared to We The Masses of People.

Think about it. Because it's real.

No comments:

Post a Comment