-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, July 15, 2021

for all the kids by the side of the road

I had a time worm connect in my mind this morning while I was busy, stopped for a second to notice something and suddenly flew back years in time to a dream I had as a preteen.

That dream was very singular and never forgotten because it had disturbed me so much at the time when I woke up from it. There wasn't really anything too disturbing about it, but it was so weird that it felt creepy.

Today in the shower I noticed Toad's bar of green soap with dried suds all over it. Toad is Scott's name in game, which has been going on for months. Funny that today of all days I'd trigger on it.

In the dream I was in our family bathroom in the house I lived in back then, with the red heat light on above me (the red heat light was also on while I was in the shower today since AC makes me temporarily pretty miserable when I'm wet), and there was what I've always called a Frogman there. He was tall and could stand like a human but upper torso and head were a sort of caricaturish frog. The Frogman was wearing golden clothes and a tiny crown and kept laughing. He didn't hurt me, although the dream feel sexual somehow, and I had no idea why that dream was in the bathroom under a red light.

Until possibly today.

You know how they say you come full circle. I've used that term myself a few times. This morning felt like a connect that closed a gap. That point in the past to this point in my present were connected by a thought, or a thought process, or some kind of explanation not in words but in pictures.

The first card Scott ever gave me had a big cartoon frog head on it, which was very odd for a first card from someone I was dating. He loves toads and frogs and likes to protect them from the chickens. We don't put poison out on the yard for bugs mostly because of the little toads.

For awhile, our fellowship in the game was called Frog Army, since he was Toad, and I renamed my city on that world Pollywog Prime. Recently I was able to upgrade my avatar to a green haired fairy-elf, which I felt befitting.

When I suddenly connected back to that dream, I felt like I was in two places at once, in the dream again, and in the shower. Both places had red light above me. In one place was a Frogman, in the other place was Toad's green soap.

When that happened, I realized I created the whole thing in that instant, a tiny wormhole back into my own past that shared my affinity for Scott, dressed up as a Frog in a game. I never had a dream like that before or since, and I never knew what to make of it until that moment this morning. I clearly created that in my mind, and I experienced that connect as a preteen child as if I were letting myself know my destination. Clues, hints, whatever you want to call them, come in dreams, and sometimes we feel deja vue or something.

This is not the first time I've been able to connect back to my past and see 'full circle', but it's the clearest.

As we come closer to our ascensions, perhaps we experience more full circle connects with ourselves. This can probably happen in many forms. For me, the dreams have always been pretty phenomenal.

Then I glanced through the shower door and realized all my life I have loved the colored lights through the dripping blurry glass. We see through a glass blurry, perhaps, and then when we pull the door, we wake to see the real light, to see the Sonrise.

I thought the date this came to me was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment