-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, January 17, 2021

little bitty coin


When you're literally popping tiny coins while whatsapp messaging with Pimpy.. Just missed catching a notification coming in over that. Scott called it LittleBittyCoin. Get it? Bitcoin. Nevermind.

Got this one after I switched cities.


Ignore that web address, I was talking about something else. Anyway, I really did talk to Pimpy, so achievement unlocked and I can chill the rest of the day now.


It all started here, click the snip to see the video.


So I found Pimpy (Hidden Things in Front of Your Eyes) through Charlie Ward and he's honestly my fave for catching up on daily opinionating on world events. Pimpy was at the big DC rally, very cool. I've been watching him for months.

So Pimpy's big thing is he's an investment watcher and apparently really good and trustworthy, runs a big group on FB and has Twitter, lotta live updates on YouTube (investment is this other channel), so if you guys have more money than me and have been wondering about crypto and bitcoin, Pimpy has the experience and interest to get you started or fixed or redirected. Not being paid or even link swapped to say that. He doesn't know I'm writing this.


No comments:

Post a Comment