-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, January 16, 2021

DC lockdown, Pelosi arrested, popcorn, and the upcoming 'covid crisis'

Pix click to sources or sauce.




And this??? 👀



















Earlier today, FB fogged over a legit post I made saying one piece of it didn't fact check properly, and I got pissed and put it right back up, only bigger and better. So far no one is messing with it.


And twitter pulled this on the rest of my accounts today, keeping in mind they completely suspended another account just days ago.



So I'm skating up to the edge and spitting into the abyss with as little actual provocation as possible. I managed to lay low all this time, but I'm so sick of this now I just don't even care any more. Twitter can burn. I'll stay as long as twitter is still alive because I've been using it for years, but I will NOT cry if it all comes crashing down over their idiocy. They have violated several laws, they've been to hearings, pretty sure Jack is already arrested and this company will be broken up by a court of law sometime in future, but for now, twitter itself as a platform is one of the most brilliant I've ever played on and I really hope it's either salvageable or code copied well enough to be reborn as another platform.


Visitors from the last 30 days are from 20 different countries (including 'other', whatever the heck that is). Waving hi back at you guys. 👋




I dunno about you all, but I need a brain cleanser before I go back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment