-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, January 7, 2021

something innocent

Hi, guys. 😀

I'm taking an internet break, but will probably keep pulling political stuff I find into twitter on the strayhen account. As one of the anons, I've been keeping up at a dead run round the clock every single day for the last 3 years, and now that we're in the next part of the Plan, I'm going to slide into a braincation and recharge.

Big waves to China, Sweden, and a couple other black hat areas taking Janika Banks a little too seriously. Yes, I saw you guys. This whole running the world thing is coming back to bite you big time, so just chill.

Blogger isn't letting me pull a pic up to load. Oh, well.

Those of us who know...


No comments:

Post a Comment