-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, January 23, 2021

they're not done yet


That's me up half the night playing Elvenar. I've been a top contributor all week to our fellowship adventure tournament. Made chicken quesadillas tonight, not sure yet if I'll make it up late enough for movie gang this week.



Tom getting after me for letting a review flop around unfinished.



Having fun on twitter.



Keeping up with the 'movie'. That's linked on my twitter if you want to keep up, too, loads of good stuff in my feed.



Noobie is doing great.



Super bored with TV, it's been off for a couple weeks, turned off and tuned out. Scott finally let me drag him into The Guild. 





Hope you guys are doing well. Don't let your nerves get to you, they're not done yet. Again, some evidence in my twitter feed.


No comments:

Post a Comment