-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

lolz

Rooting around my piles of files and mass deleting. These were funny.




These are the links Pimpy shared under this vid. If you are interested at all in how close the entire world is to CCP control via corporations, this will definitely curl your arm hairs. It's freaky how bad this has gotten and we're all just moronically stupid sheep ignoring it while we watch TV and play games and stuff. They must think we're idiots.

The Chi take over of the world https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jovtm... The Chi party leaked docs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oumhr...


Twitter prompted me for phone confirmation last time I was on Pinky twitter, could have been related to acknowledging I was the account owner to download the archive they had ready, and after the download was completely done, the chrome pin in my hotbar started slow flashing green waves like it was doing something, and there was nothing I could do finding what that was, so I just shut the laptop down.

Anyway, I've heard from others that just before their accounts would be deleted (not just suspended), they'd be asked to confirm their phone number. 👀 So I'm not holding my breath. Pinky has been pushing the envelope lately.

Between Pinky twitter and PinkFeldspar blogger hardcore shadowbanning analytics and stats from me now (the other blogs and twitters are doing fine, no problems), I guess even doing TV show review posts isn't going to save it now. I mentally shake my fist at the deep state skies nearly every day over spoiling all that fun I was having. 😒 I have to work at keeping my sour attitude at bay constantly. I worked hard building this whole platform, and hell if I just play along with their controls for a tiny bit of useless stat watching while the frickin world is on the very edge of burning.

I downloaded and reuploaded this because I was afraid it would disappear. It's been sitting in unlisted all this time, no views at all. Tell you what. WATCH THIS. BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO. If Pinky twitter and/or this blog go poof, I'm not the one doing it. I think this vid is Charlie Freak, and this was recorded months ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment