-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Flashland

 

click for article


There is an original book called Flatland that I read years ago wherein everything in that world could only be seen within the context and confines of that world, and no greater understanding could happen about bigger concepts. This point of view foremostly applied to the 2-dimensional world that the book is about, but secondly applied to the way that world construct shapes its political hierarchy and belief systems.

And then came Flatterland, wherein we are taken on a tour of successively grander-scaped concepts and contexts, and how each world could be seen in new ways looking back at or 'down' on them from a greater knowledge.

Being able to think critically outside of the boxes our societies attempt to keep us in is important to our understanding of what is called 'big picture', or overall landscape containing all the variety of structures and constructs and perceptions gliding in and out of each other all around us in our little 'point of view' pockets.

I wanted to write that only for the context for this post title. 😂 But yeah, this isn't my usual review post, and it's gonna get weird. Brace for the really fun stuff. I'm the one who dares to publicly bridge between the fantastic and the mundane under my own rogue authority over myself, and I'm not afraid to use words to cut through a whole lotta 'dark matter'.

I have often shared my 'waking up to myself' process, much like a where am I now map, in my blogs. You guys missed the previous years, all you've been getting is the afterthought process on a very vague platform. If you are familiar with Bluejacky and Surveypalooza, if you have read Lexxperience, if you know Pinky and Janika and Yablo incarnating their ways around the webs, then you have a clue that this is about way more than surviving mere mental illness. My mental illness that I've been waking up through is a byproduct because I chose not to cooperate.


It will help if you can familiarize yourself with this video. If you don't care to or don't have the time, it's not crucial. This vid is more a less a demo of what I've been holding back from sharing for a long time, although nothing and nowhere near this kind of detail, which I can explain.


If you listened to that, did you notice the mini CERNs? 🤔 See, I'm not the only person talking about particle accelerators for private use or other govt uses.

I've been giving broad hints for years at several experiences I have gone through, including remote viewing, dream reveals, childhood contact, interfacing, experiences off planet and in alt timelines, dissociation, and behind it all, remaining incognito while still remaining public. This is so layered that only a small handful of readers might have a clue what I'm actually talking about half the time.

I started writing publicly in 2007 that I have memories from 'before', that I see things happening in other places, that 'eyes' look at me, and etc. I clearly have a proclivity that goes back to childhood for the kind of weird techy stuff that we see in sci-fi, along with a mind-bending proclivity for wrangling my way through a philosophical and spiritual 'jungle', as I've called it, hacking my way through the jungle. My capacity for language usage is also very high functioning, and quite a lot of my writing is thick with layered entendre.

I may have mentioned somewhere that I was asked at one point if I was ready to remember all the rest yet, and after a few minutes' thought sternly thought back "NO". With remembering comes responsibility. I have chosen to remain partially in the dark in a broken brain rather than face being termed for stepping over lines. All the same, I can feel where the lines are and I'm usually pretty careful not to push it.

I've been asking aloud on blogs for years what TRUTH is. Well, I sure don't share what all I know about truth. I probably won't be ripping open a box of truth light here in this post, but I've been thinking for several days that I'm nearly ready to remember more, maybe, and I've been exploring the edges of that memory crater that I've been so careful to stay back from. The vid I shared up there pinged a lot of nails in my memory lid, so I'm going to slide a few things out today.

I've said before but in less words that I remember doing something on a different world. The memory came back when I was in high school of being a passenger in a small craft coming in for a landing in an area that was nearly pitch black except for the blue lights around the landing strips and ports, no idea if there was cloud cover or planet cover of some kind but it felt like the sky wasn't exactly open above us like here on Earth. (I remembered this before I ever saw Star Wars or the first episode of Lexx with them flying into the planet shielding on the Cluster, which instantly felt really familiar to me, not the Cluster, but the 'roof' in the sky.) I fairly clearly remember the craft console, the descent (not an airplane or helicopter), and a brief amount of conversation going on. I knew I was part of a team going to a job, although I can't seem to remember exactly what that job entailed.

I've also said before but in less words that I arrived at a different time in a different location at a way station, a sort of space docking transfer point, where what seemed like a large asteroid was partially hollowed out and built onto, and as we unboarded we were ushered down a large sloping hall and walls made of plain stone cement into a darkish hub where many different kinds of beings were getting temp quarters and sorting their things out while they waited for next transport or meetups, and it was all so hard and plain that you wouldn't believe it anything equivalent to a hotel. There were rooms filled with water or other gasses, very uncomfortable rooms with regular air, not much privacy to speak of, and mostly built like pockets of waiting areas fitted to what we were used to. The room I wound up in with another traveler had no furniture at all, and we laid on the stone cement floor to sleep off the time we had to wait because there was nothing else to do and we didn't feel like trying to talk to anyone, and we may have been restricted from casual interaction anyway. The strongest part of that memory is the smell. It. Was. Horrible. The smell was so noxious that I couldn't decide if I was going to pass out or throw up, neither of which I actually did, but I was never so glad to leave that place simply because it smelled so bad from so many other world cultures and their particular needs all winding up in that place, and you daren't say it aloud and offend any of them. Just the wrong air mixing in wisps coming out around force fields as others entered or exited their rooms was sickening, but we never got sick from it. I don't remember very clearly if we were given instructions and some kind of remedy for that.

I remote viewed a mining op on another planet and wrote about it in some detail, which I've copied to at least 3 blogs, because it was the first time I realized that I negatively affected someone else in the process, and that upset me and made me feel really bad.

I've had two other remote viewing interactions that convinced me what I was seeing was real, because people seemed terrified that I was able to show up and interact with them, like I was a ghost.

I have experienced other people being murdered, dying in car crashes, drowning, being stalked, having been kidnapped and hidden away for sex until they die, and various other things like compulsively swallowing metallic objects. Every time I wake up or come to or suddenly realize (this has happened for years both wide awake and asleep), I feel sick for awhile that I didn't even remember ME when I was experiencing those other people. It's like the snap-back to my local person leaves me cosmically seasick.

Despite all the experiences I've had, a lot of which aren't listed here but are written elsewhere, I've never gotten any names of people or places. If I had names, I'd be one of those psychics who help solve crimes or find missing people. But I don't.

Despite seeming to be weirdly randomly psychic once in awhile, I am uber fail at reading minds. If I could read minds, I'd never have married my first husband, point blank. I can't read minds. At all. It's more like I can displace in time and space and observe. I don't wind up in other people's thoughts. I can sometimes feel what someone else is feeling, and I usually find it uncomfortable enough that I just keep everyone on block. Hostility and anger, especially, upset me very much, and if I can't block them, I have to physically leave the area.

Other people come into my head without asking. This is different from my own dissociations. It's very startling to suddenly notice I'm being observed or monitored. I don't mind God and angels and previously passed on relatives and friends and friendly ETs and whoever else people commonly think are checking on us, that's normal, but what I do mind is being manipulated. It doesn't happen that often and I don't think about it much, but once in awhile it gets me really pissed off and I tell them to go away and leave me alone, which they do immediately.

I think I may have shared that while we were on dialup I used to be able to feel when people I know were online and either lurking or about to interact, much like knowing the phone is about to ring I guess, and I would be able to validate that later. Because of that, I developed an idea that we are all electrically connected in an electric universe, and we 'file share' just like computers do. People who are psychic are able to file share like they are plugged into wifi hotspots, if that visual helps.

If you are wondering if it's hard to keep all this disentangled from mySELF, no, it's not. I know exactly where 'me' is, and I very much like quiet days gaming in a quiet house and nothing else going on. I don't like trying to snoop around and find out more, partly because one time I got spooked very badly by a 'popup' that wasn't very friendly. I'm not wise in the ways of navigating the planes, as it were, so I don't. When these 'field trips' happen, it's not because I initiate them, as far as I'm aware, unless it's my higher self, as some call it, keeping me on track with prescheduled activities or something. I want to be 'awake', but I'm squeamish about it, does that make sense? I don't wanna know things. I like anesthesia, but I keep waking up in spite of myself.

And that might actually be supportive of a predetermined lifetime of being rogue and incognito. Whoever and whatever I was before this life, I almost vehemently don't want to out myself and go back.

Also, I have my own spiritual growth to get done before ascension, and I feel like I'm too messed up to handle juggling and keeping my balance on a high wire, which I've alluded to a few times. I can handle wording on a blog, and even though I've pulled my presence down into near-seclusion now, I still get worldwide readers daily, so I know I'm accomplishing doing what I'm supposed to be doing.

I think I went way off track from where I originally wanted to go with this. You know me, eventually all roads lead to sci-fi. If you listened to that vid up there, you heard the Stargate thing. I've been hearing for awhile now that the Stargate SG-1 series is disclosure, and I'm fine with that because years before I was already arguing with my dad that it was exposing the hierarchy of human domination on this planet in the form of our mythical gods actually being ETs fighting over us. I don't think it's the whole story by a long shot, but it's certainly all-inclusive as series spinoffs roll out. I was intrigued with Atlantis as a child so Stargate Atlantis got my attention, and then I wound up in minecraft, and something I haven't really shared that much yet was that my first startling thought was how familiar it was flying over the lands below in minecraft, and how drawn to explore I was, as if it were real. I've said a few times over many years that my ideal job would be the kind of mundane Star Trek job that would have me mapping planets, because I've always loved all kinds of maps and did geology and cartography in college on the side of my degree program. At any rate, minecraft and Stargate Atlantis wound up combining into a blog post recognizing how familiar ancient world architecture is in both minecraft and sci-fi, like it's all connected. Perhaps I know more about that than I think I know or remember. It's possible that the reason I'm so interested is because it really was my job. I also seem to be inherently capable in assessment skills, and that has showed up through my blogs as compulsively assessing my life and my stats. I can't stop doing my job. 😂

Like the Alliance uses covid and MSM FFs as covers, so I use my mental illness as a cover. It's real, I could hardly fake any of it since I can't even fake staying friends with people, but there's so much more going on that I never really talk about, and it's not because I'm afraid anyone will think I'm crazy, haha. I could care less what anyone thinks. I really do feel like, though, that I'm not supposed to cross certain lines. I can openly talk about science fiction and TV shows, so I do.

Speaking of, this got long and I need a break, so here's one of my fave crack vids that you can watch while I get some more laundry moving.



No comments:

Post a Comment