-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Sacha Stone with Robert David Steele in the Arise USA Tour info links

Putting my bee stables by my evil windmill was the coolest thing ever.

 

This has been a weird rough week for wet chilly weather related arthritis in my feet.

It's been a great week for research! 😃 Let's see what I've been finding.

Don't know if you guys remember Sacha Stone, but I do. I remember when musicians were pups premiering on the Ed Sullivan Show, so I have all kinds of stuff to remember, but Sacha is a bit younger than that, lol.






More originals at stonetherockband - YouTube
More info at-


Anyway, time passed and I didn't run into anything Sacha again until this Great Awakening thing, and since last summer I've been catching up on his humanitarian work, which is stunningly prolific for someone who got a foot in the world door being a rock musician. 

About - Sacha Stone 👈 READ THAT 😮 I knew I liked that guy!

Quick 3-minute blurb-




See more of current Sacha on his latest channel at Real Sacha Stone - YouTube and LAZARUS INITIATIVE 1st SYMPOSIUM - Sacha Stone

SACHA STONE ~ "The Insane Cycle: Luciferian Global Control & The Mind & Soul Trap"

SACHA STONE, the relentless freedom fighter, entrepreneur, peace activist, public speaker and founder of the organisations Humanitad, New Earth Project and The International Tribunal For Natural Justice is joining AGE OF TRUTH TV´s Lucas Alexander for this powerful, intense, dynamic, enlightening and controversial interview and conversation, about some of the most eye-opening topics in the field of truth research and information on global conspiracies.




Currently Sacha is about to launch live stream on a U.S. tour with former CIA Robert David Steele, another prolific humanitarian. Robert David Steele – Intelligence with Integrity 👈👉 About – Robert David Steele Click this banner to see information on their website.




The tour flew past my area this week, not sure if they are officially 'on' yet. I think May 15 is the start date. 👉 Here is the intenerary for May 17.







Look for Arise USA livestreams!





Back to my gaming. Tournaments are keeping me out of troll trubbas. 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment