-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

I wonder if IMDb will survive

 


Things I'm seeing in intel today.


From Judy's special report.

May SHUTDOWN COMING SOON! Make sure you backup everything before the mass shutdown. Backup your phones, laptops, photos and videos, social medias, documents, emails.

I wonder if that means we won't be able to access our device hard drives for some reason. I've got stuff archived onto hard drives, but they're on microsoft devices, and a couple rumors that have flown past me last couple weeks involve microsoft not existing sometime in the nearish future.

From Ben Fulford yesterday.

There is also a food shortage emerging in the U.S. with food prices rising and basic items like chicken meat running in short supply.   
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/one-bank-warns-soaring-food-prices-will-lead-social-unrest

That reminds me of a dream I wrote about awhile back about a truckload of frozen chicken finally making it through and people lining up to get any were way longer than the amount of chicken they could hand out.

And then he writes

Here is the avatar they are using for day-to-day interactions with the corporate propaganda media Jen Psaki, aka David Rockefeller’s grandson Mark Zuckerberg.


Interesting. 🤔 Does this mean Jen is CGI modeled off Zuck? *ew*


No idea if this is my last post and whether archiving to my hard drives was enough. I'm going to bed. Not worried about it.






No comments:

Post a Comment