-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, May 21, 2021

someone surprised me and I lol'd

Can't help laughing. Couple referral links came through AOL search, and hot damn if AOL doesn't show you everything Google refuses to lately with the big shadowban mess.

Here is AOL search.




And here is google search. 😂



Anyway, not sure why the sudden interest, but hello, and I hope you're having a good day. Also hi to everyone coming in through duckduckgo, pinterest, and several other non-google ways.

Let's check the AOL search again. I never even thought to do that. 😁



So if you guys are worried I'm a slacker and not saving all my stuff for the big internet flip and whatevs, go to aol.com and put Janika Banks in the search bar, you can check it before it's all gone. You're welcome.

Yes, I have a few hundred fan edits from over my years of lurking your cool creative fandom loves archived offline just in case. Maybe a thousand or more. I haven't counted. Still sitting tight waiting on the big Starlink quantum flipover. I'm hearing it has to be done to completely purge operation paperclip. Guess we'll see what happens.



No comments:

Post a Comment