-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, May 16, 2021

quietness

 I'm such a slob. I put BlackDalek in charge of my Lexxperience fan group on FB and have barely even opened FB since then. I don't even have social media accounts hooked up on this laptop. Super burned out on being 'connected'.

Made a beautiful little roast and homemade ice cream today. Lovely Sunday all around, just me and Scott. Got to remembering what it was like as a kid in the 70s. Besides cousins showing up sometimes, we mostly had fairly quiet Sundays on the farm. That's been such a rare thing in my adult life.

Little snake got caught in the mower today, so Scott tossed it to the chickens. They had a ball running around with it. Someone must have gobbled it down, he said it was gone later.


No comments:

Post a Comment