-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, May 10, 2021

starlynk

Me and Scott still strategizing through our gaming like it's not all going to go away forever pretty soon...

Remember when my TV reviewing dropped off? The real reason was THIS. You know, Starlink and the new quantum internet and the old internet getting purged or deleted... I had all these months (years, actually) to pull a lot of this stuff together into a book and just publish, but I didn't. I had all this time to save all the neat stuff I ever cared about, but I didn't.

I have a niece who did neat stuff as a kid, grew up and was hit by a car so hard that she nearly lost a leg and did lose a whole lotta memories, and now what she did as a kid is 'someone else' that she may or may not identify with on a given day.


That is what it's going to be like with the new internet. All the cool Pinky and bluejacky writing I've been doing for the last 14 years (public blogging) and way longer than that (private blogging) might go *poof*, and I'm just living my normal life around gaming and chickens and kids showing up here and there and thinking You know how I always think I'd like to disappear off the webs, how ironic is it that the whole internet will go *poof* and all I have to do is just not show up when the new one comes up.

=D


I'll probably show back up on the new internet despite myself, though. Can't help lurking and saving stuff I like. I'll always be a fan of the fans.



No comments:

Post a Comment