-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, May 10, 2021

saving the really important things for posterity

Some of you will be pleased to know that I've been going out of my way to make sure a number of vital fan edits are salvaged for posterity in case the internet really does all get deleted. I'd love to share my super faves here, but the creators have already deleted them off public youtube. Fortunately, I nabbed them and if new internet happens, maybe I can put them back out there as part of a rescue operation. Also, some are unlisted now but I can still get to them because I had embedded them in blogs. Anyway, enjoy these precious gems in the knowledge that they won't be lost forever.








I will always love the fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment