-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, May 23, 2021

this call has been forwarded

Phone utterly croaked and won't take a charge at all, so if anyone who has my number can't get hold of me, that's why. I'm laughing because I can't be GPS tracked until I get another phone. 😂 

And if any of you were still waiting on more #whatsinmyphone, no idea yet if any of that can be transferred or whether I'll even bother. I'm amazed that phone lasted as long as it did.

I'm getting closer and closer to off the grid. This old laptop doesn't have a battery and I rarely turn it on and I so rarely get on social medias any more unless I'm on the phone that I bet no one will even miss me.

Later, taters.


No comments:

Post a Comment