-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Reconcile

This whole movie is Pinky and Jacky going through the big final meltdown before coming out for public that I'm a dissociated person. I'm beginning to realize why I never watched anything outside of explosions and sci-fi. I couldn't handle seeing myself yet.


I mean, if you think it's hard coming out about being alt sexual and stuff, imagine dealing straight on about your mental illness that you've subconsciously covered all your life. 


I think that's why Pinky went on braincation. It got overwhelmingly real. 


And this is my brain finally starting to reconcile.


No comments:

Post a Comment