-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

resonance




Out of the blue I thought about that hat and wondered where it got off to. Later in the day I ran right into that old pic. Really miss that Ghost Hunters shirt, too, forgot I even had it. Wore it to shreds.

In the coasting part of the euphoria, before the drop. Getting used to these. I think the longest episode I ever had was just shy of two weeks, barely ate or slept the entire time. I have learned to keep eating and attempt sleeping, divert and space out so I leave people alone. Show up somewhere, find someone, nearly say something, turn around and leave again.

Today has been a really excellent day. I'm not sure I've ever said that in my entire life.











A world of people figuring themselves out...

No comments:

Post a Comment