-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, June 29, 2020

pillz



Great week to finally leap off the last of the gabapentin taper since Scott is taking a vacation week. Last night was rough even though I can still fall back on a little Xanax. (Wanna be completely off that one by my birthday, as well.) Finally caved to trazadone (left over from a knee arthroscopy) during the wee hours so I could sleep the rest of the night. Nauseated this morning with that wearing off. Really hate pills.

This one on repeat is helping trance out through it, kinda doing lucid dreaming.


Blogger still isn't linking thru to YouTube on my phone, I'll fix that when I get on the laptop later.


No comments:

Post a Comment