-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, June 7, 2020

advice for peace



So. Blogger new editor refuses to show youtubes to me on mobile till I go fix on laptop.

That screenshot is a very old random grab from a pile of 7K+.

I've started the DW book series, flying thru, no noticeable cognitive problems yet. Haven't been able to read this hard in 16 years.

More validated than ever that I intuitively knew much of these things even as a child. Still on the right track, even though focus has gone a bit blindsided. That's a word. Look it up if you think I spelled it wrong.

I looked up Turkmenistan today. I'm seeing it so often across my blogs lately, may as well learn some geography. Had never seen it before in all my years blogging, all the countries I've seen in stats. Just north of Iran. Hope you guys are doing well with the GESARA RV over there. 

Here most are still in the dark. They have no idea what it means for the FED to be under the Treasury now, for the Treasury to be the Ledgerer of the Quantum Financial System (QFS), for the banks to be merely public service for us, and we in complete control of our own money. They have no clue that there is enough gold in the world to back all money in every country. They can't imagine not paying outrageous interest on bills that go on for years. They still think POTUS is out to do them harm and that they must keep fighting him after decades of controlled lies have started being exposed.

They can't imagine that we are already free. All we have to do is wake up.

I don't give out advice very often, when do I ever lol. And I never advise what I haven't tried myself.

Walk away. Turn off the tech. Stop watching the news. Stop looking at facebook. Stop tweeting. Put your phone down.

See how long you last without the crippling addiction of tech.

I made it a year. I was amazed what I was able to see when I came back.

It may not even take that long for you. Try a week or two. Try scheduling days off from tech.

You will find the most amazing peace inside, the answers you need to solve your problems, the strength you want to be who you always wanted to be without having to fight your way through a hazy maze of emotional static.



No comments:

Post a Comment