-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, March 7, 2020

lurker games

Prize winner- U.S. Windows Firefox. Congratulations on beating everyone else over here. Don't worry, can't see back yards like the old days. The rest is still dark.

Just for that, I'm posting a rerun from Pinky blog.


It's a thing we do. A game.


Three different people have told me they keep dossiers on me. None of them were joking.


Sometimes you accidentally cease and desist an amateur you know in real life and then stuff gets awkward.


And sometimes it gets weird.


I wish we could get together in a lurkers club and swap tech advice, but I know that defeats the whole purpose.


So we just quietly watch each other.


I live for the plot twists, like when an ultra dark lurker pings on top of me and someone else lurking each other. I know you know I know you know I know, but now you know.



:edit: I actually had bets on it would be either a Russian Lexx fan, Netherlands, or Germany. France and Brazil possibly. Didn't even think it would be U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment