-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, March 28, 2020

convoluted thinking

That time I grew a huge forest around treasure blocks for an event, all in survival.
I have gotten used to having very little traffic across my blogs over the last year, especially lately. I would even see the number 0 on a week here and there on a blog here or there, which for me has been unheard of from day one. I feel like I've worked very hard neglecting my blogs over the last year so I could get the traffic to stop. 😂 I was able to write harder stuff with less pressure, and I thought it was funny no one was paying attention after years of being instantly hammered for saying something too out of the box for modern mainstreaming social medias. I wasn't knee jerking on cue, as it were.

This week has been an eruption of 20+ countries across all the blogs. Here, I'll toss 20 at ya, this is more like the old days. This doesn't include the fan blog, it's just little ol' me.

United States, Hong Kong, Ukraine, France, Germany, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Philippines, Lithuania, United Arab Emirates, Austria, Argentina, Turkmenistan, Russia, Egypt, Indonesia, Japan, Sweden, Greece, Uganda, and 'unknown region' which could be anything.

I'm sure I'd get loads more if I were a Q content blogger, but to be realistic, I still outrank my fan blog for a TV show.

I never was the sort who wanted to get involved in politics, and that was pretty clear across my blogs, but I was also clear about where I stand. I was waking up before the Great Awakening, and going down rabbit holes before I knew what anons were. I was pre-Q. I knew we were owned slaves before I knew anything about Payseurs and the Fed or maritime law or bloodlines. How did I know? I asked ever so many questions.

My mother called me The Elephant's Child.

I wrote last year- "Purposeful guided convoluted thinking through the centuries is what keeps us controlled. It creates mental walls that we fear to breach or become ostracized for breaching. Psychological fencing is a prerequisite for sheep herding."

I've been writing like that for years. I've never known where it comes from, it just shows up and I feel compelled to express it, so I just write constantly on blogs.

Today I went through a difficult condensed thought process on twitter. I'll paste it here all smashed together instead of in tweet form. This was the thread starter.


In trying to wrap my mind around the ideas of both flat earth and the black cube of Saturn, I ran into this poetically written post. (That link goes HERE)

There's plenty to find on each one separately, but it's really hard finding anything on their paths crossing. Can flat earth and the black cube of Saturn coexist? (Another link goes HERE)

I personally think our earth is more like a holographic hypertorus and that this medium wherein we interact is a lower level construct, as far as the idea of a physical reality goes, but since the black cube of Saturn has so permeated world cultures and flat earth is becoming popular again, I'm trying to mash the two in my mind to see if they conflict each other out of existence, but my head keeps arguing that conflicting constructs can coexist perfectly if we're unaware we live within a holographic hypertorus. Now I'd like to understand why my head is tripping up over whether the twain can meet and wondering if anyone else ever gets stuck on this.


To wit, can a flat earther celebrate saturnalia? Because that is apparently what humans did before someone figured out the earth is round. So... if the Saturn of NASA is a wildly elaborated explanation backing up the black cube history, why all the trouble? I'd love to see a really gripping debate over flat earth that includes the many years of human history dedicated to the black cube of Saturn. It seems to me that Satanism practically depends on round planets, so how could that even exist on flat earth? I just want to see that seriously addressed. Where did thousands of years of the black cube come from if not a real Saturn?


I guess what I'm ultimately asking is whether kabbalists can be flat earthers. I know that's a leap for those unfamiliar, but for some reason it just feels like a really important question.


I found this tweet, this link goes to the article linked in that tweet. A Kabbalist invented gravity? (Link goes HERE)




If I'm understanding all the things I'm finding, kabbalists were the original globalists when globalism was a legit physical world conspiracy. So purging the world of elite globalists = purging Kabbalah mysticism perverting the consumption of the tree of life aka DNA, and that is the link between science and money and missing children.

I personally don't care what shape our world is. It's all fascinating, but it's not worth losing sight of morals and ethics being twisted into mind traps.


I think Terry Pratchet probably had a better handle on the logistics of belief systems than I ever could have. I'm like the electric monk that Douglas Adams put into a Dirk Gently book, I can believe conflicting things without a bother.



Stuff like that. I had no idea why I suddenly felt compelled to find out the connection between what looks like two ideas at opposite extremes, right. These are two rabbit holes I've gone down before but never thought to connect until today. And whadayaknow, they totally connect. Thanks, Isaac Newton, one of the most popularly known scientists of my childhood generation. And from there it was a short hop to mathematicians and musicians accidentally discovering rocket science through metre, like when someone tried to create a metronome with a metal ball rolling down an incline with strings across at regular intervals and noticed that the speed doubled over every distance between strings, which means it increased exponentially. So musicians and mathematicians, literally the 'elite' among the populations back then because wealth equaled education, born into Kabbalist families were the ones winding up creating the 'sciences' that explained their mysticisms and alchemies. And not only explained but eventually codified their beliefs, and then shaped not only economies, but our minds.

Globalism is the sciencing up and control of the masses. If you aren't noticing what is really going on in world politics this last month, globalism is over now.

Globalism sternly blocked other sciences from developing. Free energy is a real thing, but no one makes money off free energy, so hell with the poor and cut off their power if they can't pay. Food is abundant and easily produced but the patents are blocked, and you don't make money giving food away, so hell with entire countries full of very literally starving children. Cancer cures actually exist, but you don't make money curing people, so hell with the miserable while the cures are blocked and people lose everything over medical bills and pharmaceuticals.

All this is known.

I have complained many times that we still defend 120 year old physics like it's a novelty. That's about as far as the regular person can think without a higher education and a determination to break through some very thick barriers to learn more. We live in an electric universe. You don't learn that in school. Why? There's no money in it.

I really need to wrap this up and go to bed. Maybe another day I'll explain what I just said up there in all that tweet stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment