-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, March 9, 2020

wither queen


That was a wither test I did on claims last week. This week I tested end crystals. Nearly every week I'm testing things now. I really need to learn the coding and flags and whatevs. Might be doing all that now that I have more time on my hands. Not real soon, hopefully by April. Still have spring break and physical therapy to get through.

So I was all over the *me* testing today when I first got those auras before the migraine hit. I was literally halfway through a hot dog. Literally. That's how fast hot dogs affect me now. And it was so much like coming through a weekend last month when I wound up in ER on a Tuesday for a ridiculous blood pressure breakout after 2 days of auras and was treated for, you guessed it, migraine and then sent home. On the weekends we eat man food, like bacon and stuff. Well, apparently my body is very tired of preserved meats. Takes very little now to set this off, and bam, repeated the same thing coming on this month just eating a hot dog after another weekend of bacon. There are a million articles out there about hot dogs and migraines, so I guess another lifestyle change is upon me.

This is only making me stronger, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment