-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, March 12, 2020

OK


I took an EQ quiz online, scored an 'OK', whatever in the world that means. At least I wasn't worse.

I'm literally a tech-mod in my marriage. I help the player here figure things out. Like how a person can use a phone nowadays to look up phone numbers. He needs a Life Wiki, but would he even read it? I suppose I could mask it behind some fantasy baseball stats...

Wow, wonder if fantasy teams will fall flat this year.

Do I care? No. And therein lies the 'OK'.

Oh well. Guess I'd better review some notes I made. I have a big day tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment