-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

From an anon to an industry slave

IF what I'm seeing is someone actually connecting my dots across years, it's quite possible the method to my madness can be seen now that it's becoming clear I've been anon all along.


Signaling is both a skill and an art. Many of us have been working blind because threats are very real. That vid is a wave to those who've caught up with what I'm actually doing.

I will never apologize for remaining on the cutting edge of civilian info gathering and sharing. It sometimes took every shred and scrap of will to risk staying public in a very unforgiving industry.

I truly do feel bad for those now sneaking private bathroom signaling across public social medias, I know they're in pain and afraid, some of them born into slavery and controlled all their lives. The public doesn't understand. I do. I know you are used to having handlers and suppliers and those have been cut off. I know there are codes you use so the public can't hear you screaming for help. I know you've been on front lines in this war as pawns.

But I know more than that. You are property. Owned. Even coddled in gilded cages, there is right and wrong.

Death comes for us all anyway. As one put it in a tweet, you are now playing out the performances of your lives to a live audience.

Some of us are sad it had to come to this, but realize it would be foolish to stop it. You see, we are slaves, too. And we've been suffering all along, watching puppets on stages to distract us. The fact that this has finally become all too real for you is no reason to stop the plan to save the rest of us.

Every life is important. We thank you for the lives you lived out so our eyes could be opened to what should always have been absolutely unacceptable. I personally pray none of this was in vain.

I've heard my readership has reached surprising places. Please just know I'm hugging you in my head and you are not as alone as you think. Millions know. We see you.

For those of you who don't yet have a clue, I'm talking to Drew Barrymore, and the others who are hiding and afraid.



No comments:

Post a Comment