-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

web me



A year ago at the end of March I wrote "Despite disappearing a bit and shutting down multiple accounts, Pinky blog is still being hit every day from all over the world, and Janika Banks still scores above a 6.0 on webmii." And then I REALLY depressed myself off into a then-anonymous blog and now a year later I'm at a 4.17.

Actually, I'm just killing time while Scott watches his show. Watching the world flip out about the 30 day air travel restrictions and munching popcorn while I watch the arrests go down on twitter.



No comments:

Post a Comment