-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, March 5, 2020

going after what i really want now


I found the original! Yay!!! Very happy.

Spent a couple hours last night combing through at least 6500 screenshots looking for a very interesting idea I wanted to work on for a Lexx thought post about 5 months ago, and the screenshots captured source with timestamp so I can source it in an article. Alas, that was also about the time my dad needed much more DPOA help from me, so I set it aside.

But I found that, too!

And now I'm Lexxcited. Might take a couple weeks to get this thought sketched out into a word format, but at least I have an assignment for myself now, yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment