-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

[don't] come back for me



I made that original background header in 2007. The only copy I can find now is an ancient download from facebook.

This blog is happening because, as I've migrated off Pinky blog into other blogs to deal with other things, and over a bit of time, one of me complained that I'm no fun any more. And it's true, last year's meltdown became so dismal with my platform burning off and my goals getting smashed to bits with the 3 tornadoes I had living here and then my dad croaking off the long, hard way (hardheaded old coot wanted to die naturally at home, HA, how'd that go for you, Dad?) (ignore that, I'm actually in a good place now, just having fun), and then the kids finally moving back out and me spending a solid month reeling through the sudden stress crisis that had been building up and being stuffed back down for so long, yeah, I got very not fun.

I learned a lot, though. Lemme bullet point so I don't get lost in all that.

  • Two of me inside my head are fairly consumed with hating each other.
  • It was really my dad all along and not my mom at the heart of my psyche dx's.
  • Part of the Pinky love blog thing was about me reconciling with myself after a not amicable at all split over being hijacked in my own head.
  • I discovered the reasons behind my delayed processing and switching back and forth between numb and angst, which I think is a big part of my time disorientation.
  • My husband is a saint for getting through all this with me.
And now we move on.

I'm currently a tech-mod on a game server, which saves me from getting into trouble all over the medias. I sometimes feel incredibly guilty that I dropped the ball on Lexxing, which was my passion and my joy. I don't feel guilty at all that I have once again run through a few friends, but I think the left each other hanging part is mutual. I'm recovering my house after nearly 3 years of two families living here (7 years of continual rescues and assistance since the pregnancy), and I'm going on 16 years since the big brain crash.

That. Writing is much easier now. I never stopped writing, even when I had to wear sunglasses and could barely construct a few sentences in a whole day. It's been 8 years since I went public about that. It takes time to heal nerve damage, and the brain is nerve central.

I'm currently consumed with the Gotham series, on my 5th rewatch. That is quite the study.



No comments:

Post a Comment