-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, July 20, 2020

Psychrosoft

Woke at at 11 p.m. to share that in my dream, people were really cranky with a company called psychrosoft. Get it? They were mad at Microsoft. I have no idea why. Oh... There really is a Psychsoft that sells gaming computers. Wonder if that was it. See, I do this all the time, dream about stuff and then find out it's real. I watched a few panic hits come in one year when I described a dream about a t-shirt and a highway in a certain area, and then found that t-shirt online. Had no clue it even existed before the dream. I think they were making sure I couldn't name names or something. Anyway, I still got the impression in my dream that it was Microsoft.

So some of the most important youtubes are getting buried in algorithm suggestions. What most of the world never sees when they get on youtube are the #HumanTraffickingStories because covid has taken over everything like a mind virus. Click that to see the hash list, and keep in mind there is much more out there that never gets hashtagged. Also, this channel is full of it. 



Those of you brainwashed into any other kind of 'lives matter' really need to rethink. ALL of that is a cover for what really matters. Millions of kids have gone missing all over the world every year for years, MILLIONS for YEARS, and they are raped and tortured for fun, for end product, for money laundering, for more money worldwide than drugs and guns (documented by researchers). Kids are reusable money sources. They are also expendable because there are always more to snag and sell.

These screenshots come from this video (which I downloaded in case it ever gets deleted). See if you can find the second kid in the room, which I don't highlight here. I found it before I saw this one.





Loads more on that vid. Ask why nice people in nice homes are taking selfies with bound and gagged children. Ask why this is cute or funny. Ask what this might really mean. And ask why over and over and over until you start finding the answers. You will feel gut punched when your safe little world topples.

Let it frickin topple. Shutting our eyes to this stuff means it's ok for people to kidnap and buy children to use and break as toys. Pshawing off govt complicity to cover ups is no different from giving consent to this sickening behavior. We like thrilling ourselves with lurid history, like the (delightful?) horrors of bathing in virgin blood or the weird dark history of vampire bloodlines, but we don't accept that it exists all around us in the modern world. Why not?

When I try to share my Q inspired research with a pyschologist, all he can come back with is 'orange man bad', and what am I supposed to think? Shut me up with I'm mental and hush now? Accept that the deranged part of the world is the part that wants to expose this?

I will not see 'truth' in lies like that. Either you are complicit in covering it up, or you're just stupid. Either way, once exposed, it becomes complicity. Ignorance will not save any of us.

I have a degree, too. I have a bachelor of science in humanities, much of which is the science and philosophy of crowd control. My research is more valid than someone else's book.

You all need to stop letting algorithms define your worlds. Algorithms keep you floating on the top. Learn to find the really buried stuff. Learn to archive offline before things get deleted. Learn to deep dive for pearls of wisdom, treasures of truth, ORIGINAL SOURCES.

Learn the cost of being tricked into silence. Complicity.

I saw this guy go live. I saw the whole thing. I saw the first interviews. I was paying attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment