-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, July 13, 2020

literally changing our timeline like they do in scifi

I am no longer mired.
I guess we'll see what happens.


I've srsly gotta be done with ice cream. My experiment has turned into facepalm regret and the only way to control it is just stop making it.

Ok, blogger is being weird tonight, gotta walk away.

+++++++++++++++++++

Welp, editor is still messed up on mobile. I can't add a pic. Switching to app... Ok, the app works but it wants access to my entire phone, which is dumb because it always had access NOT using the app. That access allowance is a contract trick, really done with that crap. Of course, when I'm on the laptop I get live blogging like someone is in the editor with me literally moving my stuff around, so... >=l 

Despite my facepalming last night, I appear to be relinquishing my solid grip on whatever retention this has been. New dr had me start a second blood pressure pill, maybe that's helping. Noticed yesterday it was easier doing a 40 min walk, like the first 5-10 min have always been a bit painful starting out, but yesterday was a breeze.




Just killed a recluse the size of a silver dollar hanging out by my air fryer. Totally not in the mood for breakfast now. +_+

I was thinking about timelines yesterday, how some people say timelines are being corrected. It hit me that the great awakening is about shifting a timeline from inside the hamster ball. If you can 'change history' with something you are doing, imagine millions of people doing this together. You could conceivably roll the entire planet into a new timeline trajectory just by exposing the biggest corruption secret on the planet, as long as the people waking up to it actually stood up trying to change things on all their micro levels, as well.

If this is the case, then all the people waiting for aliens in UFOs to save us have been brained trained to just sit and wait for rescue, and now I understand that particular subterfuge. All the people waiting for politicians to save them are still brainwashed to believe in the system that got us here in the first place. All the people still plugged into their tv sets and blocking anons trying to expose truth on medias have no clue they're literally helping to keep us locked into a fail position.

If we all stood up at the same time and said NO MORE, everything would change in a historical eyeblink. They can't take us all down. But I'm literally seeing super brainwashed youngsters freaking out that their parents want to stop wearing masks and the kids are just terrified their parents are making a huge mistake, little understanding the true nature of political 'capture'.

Nearly no one is focusing on the dirtiest secret of all, and that is the massive amount of child sex trafficking that has always been going on all over the planet, in every city on this earth. Near you. Yes, they are taking down some of the trafficking rings, yes, some arrests are happening, but there are still some large areas (i.e. Australia) that haven't been tackled yet, and this is not being covered on any public venue. Wayfair will fade as fast as everything else as long as the masses stay plugged into their tvs after work watching MSM or entertainment.

I was really expecting our MSM to go down by now. I'm still hoping we get the documentaries that were rumored. I am hearing that we are getting soft disclosure to protect some of the innocent that can't handle it, and I can imagine many scenarios where disclosure could make things even worse, but at some point we may have to admit that the soft disclosure route is/was/will be an experiment fail. Is full war preferable to the trafficking still going on? Do you guys want the cabal to keep stealing your money with their illegal world banking system???

We are on the brink of the final RV exchange. From this post

Oh, you've gotta be kidding me, blogger won't let me into the html in my editor... They really did change something. Ok, bear with me, this is a straight paste.

This week we were looking for an announcement on death of the IRS and Federal Reserve, while the fiat dollar would be replaced by a gold/ asset-backed system out of the new US Treasury in Reno. New gold-backed US dollars and newly minted coins were sitting at banks ready to circulate.

Over the past week exchanges have been happening across the globe, though reports were that the exchanges were done for certain select people who were only partially funded as they tested the system. The Department of Defense Security Teams and US Treasury leadership team were working hard to shut down doorways that the Cabal hackers used to try to steal funds.

NESARA / GESARA was being implemented behind the scenes. Arrests were ongoing on over 1,800 sealed indictments filed in federal courts across the nation since Trump took office. John Durham was expected to act on high profile indictments of those in the Obama Administration around Labor Day Weekend Sat.-Mon. Sept. 5-7.

The NESARA Law was scheduled to be fully in place by the 3 Nov. Presidential Election.

On Fri. 10 July in a very powerful speech at Southcom, President Trump discussed how at the first of this year, he began a military surge to take down human trafficking and the drug cartel. So far they have arrested over 1000 drug traffickers, seized 120 metric tons of drugs and stopped three Narco submarines filled with poisonous drugs. Trump also discussed Governor Newsom, whom may have broken the California economy by using tax and federally funded dollars to fund a foreign country that weaponized violent groups for the purpose of taking down America in a $1T money laundering operation – an act of High Treason.

>=l 


I know, we can say all this till we're blue "We are the news now", but when people lock themselves into "I'm one of the smart ones" mode and fail to do actual research against a tide of overwhelming media market control, then where does hope even lie?

I have been in a rape house. I have rescued a child from a lifetime of sex slavery. I have been underground in a territory war between drug lords. I have turned down my own interstate drug distribution operation. Anyone reading this who thinks they know me DOES NOT KNOW ME.

I've seen it. I've been in it. I walked out of it without being killed. There was a night long ago that very much could have been me gone forever.

This is rampant, and until we start talking about it and pushing back at our "news" medias and 'entertainment' propaganda for covering it over and keeping us lulled into complacency, we have no right to expect 'rescue'.

We are Americans. ACT LIKE IT.

Pay attention to the words in the songs, the scenes they play out into your eyes, feel the acceptance in your brain that this is all around you and we are all mesmerized watching it like we are hypnotized...




omg I found the html editor, yay!!!

I want to add a note. Some of you know I've been tackling this since 2015 and that I have been catching crap for it online. Some of you have seen what I've been handling grinding through a massive gear switch hanging on to all the work I've done while still trying to stand up publicly for real information dissemination. Others of you blocked me long ago. You know what. I'm still getting traffic from all over the world, and if you are not choosing to be a part of this process, know that whatever healing comes will have been slowed down by brilliant minds that refuse to break free into autonomy and really investigate what has been done to us all. 

If we want the really ugly stuff to stop on this planet, it's time to stand up and stop it.


No comments:

Post a Comment