-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, July 12, 2020

balancing karma, perhaps



I've had this quote among my internet haunts for years. It's the only thing that explains years-long obsessions, not just with people, but objects, places, events, and ideas. It helps me see past so I can determine what is real to me vs distraction. It shows me how to focus away from making mistakes between pursuing the distractions or following my heart.

Because I noticed a particular pattern with one obsession, I did a years-long experiment to see if it holds true. I paid attention to every whim in that very particular obsession and set up a control to see whether that level of obsession could leech over to the control, which would tell me whether the obsession in question was a simple trait default or anything meaningful.

Verdict is in. It's pure default. I know now why I get confused, and I also know why I keep circling around not trusting and yet not leaving what is not default.

What I was born with in my head, what I recognize, what already lives in me is the direction I should go. To keep diverting is what sends me on the very hard roads. I learned a lot, yes. I woke up more, yes. But I see I would have wound up back here eventually anyway, because that is the direction I was born pointed in. 

Each one of us, each incarnation, is on a continuing journey of experience that will bring a final conclusion back to where we began. The whole point is each unique experience. 

This me that I am will become more and better understand for having scraped up from nearly complete misunderstanding this go-round. I know now why I have a default. That is me in the center of all the distraction.

I've seen who I am/will be in my next 'life', or perhaps who I have always been. I used this life to get back on track so I can move forward again. I thought 'incognito' from an early age, so I at least grasped early on that I was different in this life for a reason.

I think many of us got stuck in the grind, kind of the way things get stuck in revolving many times through undertow at the bottom of a waterfall. I'm becoming unstuck in this life.

The control I set up is hereby released from service to me. My debt for that has been paid. 




No comments:

Post a Comment