-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, July 25, 2020

random real life update stuff


Yes, I actually have an instagram I never link anywhere.


My The Flash rewatch is over, all 5 available seasons. Waiting on my prepaid 6th season to arrive next month. Bored out of my mind in between accomplishing things and meandering across streaming networks. Noticing I've seen Tom brushing his teeth in at least 3 different shows now, wondering if a diligent fan made a fansite devoted to Tom brushing his teeth, after running into so many other celebrity fansites devoted to various actor hairstyles, lengthy facial hair debates, sock collections, you name it, it's out there, but not for Tom. What is wrong with you people? Tumblr, you have failed this city! Well, at least you mentioned it in a gif sans actual toothbrush. Click the snip to see it and more.







Meanwhile, many other things. Yes, that's a real Lexx book going out live chapter by chapter. Thank you, Netherlands, for noticing before I even got it linked to medias. Soon as it was linked, France, Germany, and United Arab Emirates skidded in, and hello to the U.S. 💋 Canada, do not make me come after you. We'll see if you beat the UK.

Romania isn't bothered. They only recently started hammering the blog list originating from an usual entry point. Not a clue why. I guess one of them got curious.


*adding my Romania hits up*
1606.
And that's just blogger, I'm not even going to mess with wordpress.

No idea who Sebastian Stan is but he's popping up in search for 'Janika Banks Romania'.

Ok, here we go. And with this I legitimize the search field. You're welcome. Btw, Jefferson in Once Upon a Time, at least I've seen you in something.


Still not on my radar, to be honest. In all my years of live tweeting, I never once mentioned you.


Wow, that was a wandering off my path into a field, wasn't it? Where was I?

O.M.G.

Ok, Pinky and Captain America go way back. Perhaps Winter Soldier got caught up in the web caching fray somewhere. Ok, hi to Sebastian Stan fans crossing over to my Lexx world or something, maybe. Was weird how some of you slid in.

Seriously, refocus. What else was I going to update. Maybe I should power point so I won't wander off again.

*immediately forgets about powerpoint*

I'm getting pretty good at homemade spaghetti sauce. Got maters coming in from the garden now.



I really am working on a May post.





The rest of this post is extremely distasteful, but it is a documentation of something someone else was trying to share about something very sad before it was deleted. I myself, having been entrenched in entertainment blogging for years, was very upset to find a lot of this stuff out, and I feel terrible for everyone caught in that big mess. Everyone. I blame the deep state, shadow govt, whatever you want to call the highest elite on our planet that toys with running our nations, our economies, our health care systems, our 'freedoms', our debt loads, and our entire lives with their sick game of Risk. This goes even above names like Rothschilds. We don't know their names. They are *that* rich.

I do apologize, but for the love of God, if you aren't ready for your world to tip upside down yet, please just close this page. Sorry it spun out of control, but this stuff is imminent on the horizon of reveals now, and the disclosures have been withheld, for the most part, because Q deemed too many would not be able to handle it. It's just too sad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This happened, a real person was actually admitted to psyche ward over political affiliation. You guys think this can't happen in America? Reconditioning has begun. My own psychologist also approached this with me as being a dangerous cult, despite my research showing that the 'leader' of this 'cult' was legitimately deconstructing international human and child sex trafficking rings and rescuing women and children by the tens of thousands all over the world with the help of an Alliance working together to take down the Deep States with NESARA law. Anyone who wants this 'cult' to stop needs to realize they are standing for the sanctioning of normalizing pedophilia and using children as commodities. Let that sink in for a bit. Click the snip to see the thread.



I've lost friends over this, so it's not going to bother me what any of you think. Believe what you will, it's all out there. Start digging. I didn't spend 2 1/2 years digging to shut up about it, and neither did the other millions of us all over the world coming together for truth.


Sorry if I sound defensive, just it really pissed me off that my intelligence and mental health comes into question over a party affiliation long after I keep reminding people I didn't vote for Trump.

Truth is the truth is the truth. If you guys knew what the rose stood for you'd throw up. (Think Plato's cave.)

The following account has been suspended but it still cached. I'm about to lay some on ya. I know some of you might hate on the messenger here, but I've been so sickened with real photos over the last 2 1/2 years that I absolutely do not care any more what anyone thinks of me. This shit is real, it's everywhere, and you not believing it won't change it. I didn't want to believe it, either. That's why I kept digging, to find the real conspiracy, who started this crap. You know what? This way of life is older than we all are. You will not understand it until you can wrap your brain around entertainment being a propaganda tool for the masses, and the shadow govts using that tool are also harvesting children for more profit than drugs and guns. Children are expendable, renewable resources for a highly sought prize, and that is the saddest thing our little blue planet has ever produced in all of human history.






Remember the visual of a queen bathing in the blood of virgins.

This next snip will click out to her tweet.





That meme on its own. I'm not the only one with a copy, all you have to do is search keywords and then click to images.



This next snip clicks out to the painting on instagram.









Acute drug withdrawal isn't cute. Adrenochrome is said to be the world's most potent drug.




Q told us to learn the comms....





I guess some of the links broke in the cache, or perhaps gifs.




I could name a couple scifi actors who suddenly died of really weird causes in the last few years that I think will one day be known as murder victims (unrelated to this next snip). In the meantime, you try to say anything, and it gets canceled out of existence. Imagine an AI algorithm so big it can cancel out you trying to say what you think about something shocking going on. Kinda like a mass lobotomy...



No one thinks to delete Urban Dictionary... Since I'm on that, here, go look up Rose there. Also have these lyrics to Adrenochrome Dreams. Now go look at these 'rose with blood' art depictions. Rose petals are blood drops



A-list actors are rewarded with really good drugs. Many of them are born into controlled families. Many of them are genetically related to other upper crust echalons, such as presidents. As I wrote in a breeze of change flicking the leaves, this is not a conspiracy any more.






This next snip clicks to the tweet.





If you actually made it this far, bless your hearts. 😭 I had a horrible time learning the comms, learning the players, learning the ropes. I cried for 3 months straight when I first started researching this stuff, and I couldn't sleep for months, I was so heartsick.

God bless the beasts and children.




No comments:

Post a Comment