-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, July 18, 2020

as generations flow on



Lol, ran right into this, how to pronounce my name in French.

And I guess from there you can put whatever language in instead of French and play with that. I dunno what languages you all might be, but first consonant gets emphasized regardless if you're going with a hard j, soft j, or h. Thanks to the weird voice mails I get from publishers with very odd accents of all kinds, I've heard my name pronounced nearly every weird way possible.

If you can say hanukkah correctly, you've nailed it. I'm not Jewish, but that is helpful. If you don't use h for j, just say Jan and add ick-a.

Janika is slavic, which is fine since my dad's ancestors migrated into and settled in Russia trying to get away from the Prussian wars. If you like that kind of history, here you go.

I've always loved maps. I made this map in college.








I've mentioned this map a few times, don't think I've ever taken a picture of it before. There you go. I've meant to get it onto a wall for years, but it's still in the original portfolio folder I made.

I killed a spider while I was fetching that. 😅 😬

The best part about the sleepover last night was she conked out early without any prompting. 😁 She gets hyper excitable, and she made her own little cake and wrapped her own presents and built a little fort house to sleep in, and we honestly thought we'd be up till midnight like the old days.



I'm mostly just filling up time but I've gotta go crash now.

I love both these versions.





No comments:

Post a Comment